a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, April 23, 2015

In Reversal.

Light Blue Lace Dress, Boots, Beret: Thrifted.
Pink Coat: c/o OASAP.

Hello everyone ♥

Bummed today because these photos are very misleading-- spring did a little reversal trick on me and it's quite cold + windy + spitting snow here. I nearly froze while taking these photos, and the ache of my stiff hands after finishing is not something I miss at all. Spring, please come back! 

I've really been enjoying blogging again lately and being able to post nearly every day. I don't think I'll ever be able to get back up to the 1-2 times I used to post EVERY day like in the beginnings of my blog, but it's nice to do around 5 posts a week for me. It helps keep my mind busy and flow my energy into something creative. Those are two things that have been important to me lately. When I'm struggling with something in my life, I like to stay really busy because I will lament about the struggle and get really down about it. I've been doing very well actually and I'm super proud of myself, but there are times where I do catch my heart feeling heavy.

I think it's going to be really good for me to go to New York directly after school is done this year so I don't have that awkward lull back in my hometown. My family and I will be driving to NYC around the 12th of May because my internship starts the 18th. Coming up quickly, I know! That leaves me only two days at home between finals and leaving for NYC to pack, say goodbyes, and get things done. But like I said, I like it this way and I think it will be great to jump into this new chapter of my life right away. I am getting excited and anxious to start-- it is one of the biggest moments of my life! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

4 comments

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, it got so cold all of a sudden! This tree is absolutely gorgeous, especially with the pink coat. Love it! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

Unknown said...

We had that crazy cold earlier in the week! It kind of settled down now, so hopefully Spring will be back soon!

Also, I'm loving this mix of pink and light blue - so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see all that you accomplish in New York! I have some Facebook friends from high school who had internships at 17 and Cosmo and they had such amazing experiences!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the scallop details on the coat, so pretty! Also adore the beret with matching color to the coat, beautiful!

Prudence
www.prudencepetitestyle.com

Alexandra Marie said...

That coat, oh my!! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig